I thought I’d introduce a new feature, I am always passing on recommendations to my friends about things to watch, see and buy so I thought why not share the love here too? So here’s a little list of the things I’ve been loving this month.
To Listen to:
- This month I’ve been listening to lots of chilled music and I’ve become completely obsessed with Kishi Bashi. Personal faves include M’lover, Carry on Phenomenon and This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) his cover of Talking Heads.
- I’m also, loving Haim’s new song which is getting me so excited for their new album and this remix of London Grammar by MK is getting me so excited for summer!
- This talk from Alan Watts, in fact everything this man says is pretty incredible.
- I found this video so inspiring, it really spoke to how I view my future and the direction I want to move towards, unfortunately there has been a bit of a backlash – which I understand, but I still love the video.
- Master of None Season 2 on Netflix is amazing! Just don’t watch it on an empty stomach – trust me.
I’ve been a fan of retro trainers for a while and currently own a few pairs, this month I treated myself to a pair of Adidas Originals Stan Smith in the classic white and green.
How lovely are these blush pink Adidas Gazelle’s? May have to invest next payday. I particularly like pairing trainers with a cute summery dress or ripped mom/boyfriend jeans.
Speaking of Mom jeans, I recently bought these MOTO ripped Hayden jeans from Topshop and boy do I love them. Not only are the comfiest jeans I’ve ever owned, but they look so good with so many things. I like to pair them with a body or crop to offset the slouchy jeans, chuck on some heels and it’s the perfect low-key nighttime look. Or paired with trainers it’s the comfiest, chilled out look. These are the ones I love although they have a few sequinned pairs which I am seriously coveting.
I also bought these heeled sandals from Primark and I love them, I’ve had a thing for Khaki for a while now and these shoes seem to go with everything. Ideal for when it’s hot enough for sandals but you need to something a bit smarter.
- This article on how successful people structure their day was full of useful tips to make the most out of your day and boost productivity. Also, I love that it talks about the importance of setting up a morning routine – something that I am certainly benefitting from and that you can read about here.
- This lovely article showcases some beautiful drawings that celebrate everyday mental metal health victories and demonstrate just how important self care is.
- I’ve talked before about how I like to change up the scents in my home according to the seasons. I’m currently enjoying burning linen scented candles to make my home feel fresh and springlike.
- Because summer is just around the corner I’ve upped my moisturising regime to get silky smooth skin ready for a tan (one can dream ha!) This Palmers Cocoa Butter Moisturising Oil not only smells incredible but it such a treat leaving my skin feeling soft and nourished.
So that’s a quick peek at some of the things I’ve been loving this month, how about you? Any must buys for the coming summer?
Love, Sarah x
*Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means that if you click on them and buy a product I receive a small commission to help with the costs of running this blog. Don’t worry I only affiliate link to products I personally own and love and this doesn’t affect how much the product costs you.